Edoc Service—a total remote company—offers tools to help other companies find greater productivity and collaboration. Our largest divisions are Scriptus (transcription) and eSign (digital signatures and onboarding).
Our purpose: Edoc Service, Inc. is transforming the landscape of corporate America through innovative business services and authenticity. You can read more about our purpose here.
Description of Client Advocate Role (Full-Time Position)
From customer acquisition to onboarding and beyond, your role is acting as a liaison between Edoc Service and the customers who use our software. Your priority is generating leads and new customers, and then building lasting relationships with those customers for years to come. This person will also help to impact the product road map for our software so that we can meet and exceed customer expectations. This is a full-time position with Edoc Service.
- Showcase Edoc’s software in a compelling way to prospects and existing customers
- Create and implement sales and marketing initiatives for new customers
- Train and support existing customers so they get the most out of our software tools
- Address customers’ needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to build long-lasting relationships with them
- Identify new potential customers and strategic partners to grow software division
- Coordinate with developer team so they know customer feedback
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they receive timely support from you as their day-to-day contact
- You consider yourself great with technology (you’re the person other people commonly turn to for help with software)
- You’re enthusiastic about software in general
- You are a team player looking to grow with an expanding company
- You have great communication skills (in-person, phones, email)
- You are organized
- You can balance persuasion with professionalism
- You are a self-managing professional with integrity
- You’re looking for and thrive in a remote work setting
- You’re willing to travel to be on-site to support new and existing customers
- You know how to ask for help when needed
- Preferred: you’ve worked remotely before
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and relevant information to Kim at kim(at)edocservice.com before October 31, 2021. Please use the subject line “Client Advocate Role”.