Download the Ebook
Insights on greater productivity, leadership & collaboration from the Edoc team
The Hybrid WFH Model: How to Make it Work
Life is full of pivot points and running a business is no exception.
Recent months have brought with it one of the largest business-wide disruptions in our lifetime: a near-total remote workforce.
Surveys suggest that most of those individuals forced to harness technology and work from home would prefer to continue working from home—at least on a part-time basis. Thus, the birth of the company hybrid model.
Take a look at Edoc Service’s latest Ebook, The Hybrid WFH Model: How to Make it Work, in order to learn:
- The leadership mindset that’s the foundation of a healthy remote or hybrid culture
- Questions you can ask to be sure your purpose is being lived out by your organization
- How to walk employee through a process to determine what they want out of life and how they can integrate that life with their work-life
- How to combat loneliness as a remote/hybrid worker
- Practical ways to foster empathy on your hybrid/remote teams
- How to provide decision-making autonomy to your people