Maybe you know just a bit about the Small Giants organization, an organization committed to developing values-driven business leaders. But what else should you know—especially when it comes to the Small Giants Community in Cincinnati?
Here are 4 things you should know about #SGCincinnati.
1. This year brings a whole new, revamped Small Giants experience.
Starting this year, the Small Giants Journey is the flagship program of the organization. With the new focus and offerings, there has never been a better time to join.
Leaders of values-driven organizations can embark on a 3-year transformative journey alongside an intimate group of like-minded leaders. The program will work to strengthen a leader’s practice of the six qualities of a Small Giant, institutionalizing strategies for growing their organizations with purpose. Your first step to become involved? Joining the Cincinnati chapter.
2. We’re adding more structure, even on a local basis.
Although the Small Giants local chapter here in Cincinnati is new, this year will bring more structure so you can be sure to schedule accordingly.
Here’s what else you receive by joining our local group:
- You’ll enjoy a minimum of 4 half-day sessions a year jam-packed with carefully curated content, practitioner-based stories, resources, networking, meals and refreshments, and more!
- You’ll be invited to attend occasional breakfasts, lunches, and happy hour meet-ups with your group.
- You’ll have the opportunity to help us build and grow your local groups from the ground up.
- You’ll gain access to national Small Giants Community content, updates, and Spotlight event invitations with special discounts.
- You’ll enjoy a personal login to SmallGiants.org to explore past-recorded events and dive into our membership directory.
3. …But this is about more than just our local events.
Yes, the #SGCincinnati events bring great speakers, conversation, education, and food…and they prove to be a meaningful way to meet-up with like-minded business leaders and owners who want to grow their businesses intentionally. But, Small Giants touches many points across the entrepreneurial journey…and the local meetups are just one of those engagements.
That’s why there are digital resources (like Fishbowls and ebooks) as well as Passports (intimate, behind-the-scenes trips with other business leaders) and other events, mentorship, connections and much more when you become involved in the SGC.
Everything about the Small Giants community is geared towards helping your business grow with purpose—or said another way, helping you to bring your vision to reality. While the Small Giants Cincinnati chapter helps us build bonds in the region, we really have access to all members in the Small Giants community, which is important to recognize.
4. It’s one of the quickest, most effective ways to start connecting with other values-driven leaders in Cincinnati.
Ever feel like there was a disconnect at your networking events or roundtable sessions? This is a community that is made up of leaders from all walks of life—but we’re all values-driven, which helps us relate to one another. These are people coming together to build authentic and long-lasting relationships!
You can trust that the Small Giants Local groups are like no other professional group in that we’re 100% practitioner-focused, open to feedback, and encourage an environment of open and honest sharing, support and authenticity.
We bring together diverse values-driven leaders from a range of industries, life cycles, and localities. These leaders all have one important thing in common: they believe that true success is about growing a business with purpose. Together, we’re able to challenge and support one another on their journey to building great businesses.
Ready to Learn More about #SmallGiantsCincinnati?
The strength of the Small Giants Community begins at the local level. If you want to be a part of an authentic business community that provides a space for mentorship, shared resources, and connections needed to support and develop themselves and their businesses, then let us know!
Tell us a little about yourself by completing the form here on the Small Giants website. Then email us at kim (at) edocservice.com so we can add you to the local list so you can know about all our ongoing events.
READ MORE: “Why Join the Small Giants Community?”
Kim Sykes is a marketer and content creator at Edoc Service Inc.